PRESENT ONGOING PROJECTS
PRESENT ONGOING PROJECTS
• Installation of Boreholes and the Construction of Toilets in Pyape and Hausawa Communities in Nyanya, FCT-Abuja and Kuchikau, AutaBalefi and Karu communities in Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.
• Mobilization of Nigerian stakeholders, professionals and the general public to participate in foreign 2018 Trade Missions and Conferences in Turkey, U.S.A., Canada,Japan, Australia, Poland, Italy, Israel, India, South Africa, France, China, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Argentina and Thailand.
• Providing training, seminars, workshops and conferences for water treatment staff and sanitation in the area of new innovations in the water treatment industries and sanitation.
• Training and capacity building of forty (40) Local NGO’s staff, Community Base Organizations CBO’s and volunteers in Lagos, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Ondo and Ekiti, Nigeria.
• Massive sensitization campaign to educate people on the dangers of drinking water from open wells and also the promotion of washing hands. We are currently seeking funds to construct 550 family latrines, 250 hand pumps in rural and urban communities of our operational zone which has been assessed.
• Access to clean drinking water for all students, this program provides access to clean drinking water for students in all public and private schools in Nigeria.
• ACSVI department of disaster risk reduction program.This program creates awareness in natural disaster management, pre-disaster management, preparedness and risk reduction education in primary and secondary schools. The department of ACSVI have mobilized financial resources to send eight (8) senior management staff to participate in the upcoming 2018 Asia science and Technology conference on disaster risk reduction between April 17th and 18th, 2018 in Beijing, China. ACSVI is working in collaboration with BNU-Beijing to make this dream a reality through helping to provide Chinese government approved invitation letters for our delegates to participate which our donors have made fund available for this mission.
• ACSVI and the committee of water resources delegates has schedule to take part in the technical working visit in Tokyo, Japan between April 27th to May 2nd, 2018. This technical working visit will help to improve the existing relationship between our Japanese partners and establish new partners, discuss with Japanese on access to clean drinking water for all students and the educational sector in Nigeria.